We’re pleased to let you know we have released an updated version of Stitchmastery – Version 3.0.1.
This version has the following changes:
– fix for bug that affected any cable stitches based on the Stitchmastery DashCableEH symbol set causing them to appear to be blank (if this has been a problem for you, be aware that you may need to re-migrate your library when you open Version 3.0.1)
– fix for bug that meant that stitches based on the Stitchmastery Dash symbol sets did not look correct when exported to SVG/EPS and viewed in Illustrator.
– minor changes to Help menu files to make the Editing of a Custom Stitch section clearer and to add information about Sticky Notes
– changes to the installer for Windows machines so that the Stitchmastery software files will be installed into a folder called StitchmasterySoftware, within an overall folder named Stitchmastery in the chosen location. On uninstall the StitchmasterySoftware folder is removed – but not the contents of the overall Stitchmastery folder.
To upgrade to Version 3.0.1 and to buy a Version 3 Activation Key if you have not already done so (upgrading is free for existing customers), please follow the instructions in our previous blog post: https://www.stitchmastery.com/
Please note that we highly recommend ensuring your Stitchmastery chart files (.knt2) and library files (.smlib), along with any exported images or text, are not stored in the Stitchmastery folder which contains the application, icon, configurations folder, etc. This is because the uninstaller may delete the Stitchmastery folder and all it contains – you should save your working files in a separate folder. We also highly recommend backing up your computer before making any changes to software.
Other known issues in Version 3 which are not fixed in this update:
– a problem with creating custom stitches when using Stitchmastery in a language other than English
– help menu files not appearing on macOS – in the meantime please see our User Manual on the Support page of our website
– the option to change the number of recently opened items which appear in your File menu is not working correctly.
We are working on these issues and will issue another update once they are solved
As ever, if you have any problems, please do check our Ravelry discussion board to see if the query has already been answered, visit the Support page on our website, or email us email@example.com.